Friday, September 13, 2013

2013
"Just Do It" Nike
Thanks to our gracious sponsor, Chancellor Wells, the Titan Pride team has come together again to yet take on another year's challenge at the most exciting and exhilarating unique event of the year in Oshkosh. We have a fantastic team composed once again this year. Over half of the team members have participated in previous years. And the new recruits....well let's just say they are eager to find out the fun and challenges that await them on race day.

This will now be my seventh year in participating as a paddler and I look forward to it with both hesitation and excitement as I have every year. I figured ........"Just Do It".......you only live once, it will be a lot of fun and to boot I get to be captain of our team once again this year :-)

Thanks to all who help make the Dragon Boat Race and Festival a success year after year. It is certainly a great event for our community!

Rose Marie Mansell

No comments: